Beach date, 1950s
this is so unbelievably perfect. New favorite picture ever.
This picture is so wonderful aw
WHY CAN’T GUYS DRESS LIKE THIS NOW STUPID BAGGY SHORTS, STUPID TACKY HOODIES, STUPID SNAPBACKS
money doesnt buy happiness but i cant say id be upset in the least bit if i suddenly inherited 5 million dollars
no one understands how much i love this picture. my new favorite picture on tumblr.
love that movie
She was totally my role model in high school.
So in English class we had to draw a scene from The Great Gatsby. After the drawings were done the teacher was showing them to the class, and one drawing was a pic of Gatsby reaching towards at the green light, but in the drawing Gatsby didn’t have hands. So my teacher starts saying something like how this picture has hidden meaning and portrays the helplessness Gatsby feels, and the kid next to me just casually says “I can’t draw hands.”
Daniell Koepke (via thewanderingyellow)
- Cashier guy: ok that will be 1.39
- Me: uh can I get a bag too please?
- Cashier guy: *gives me a weird look but hands me a small bag*
- Me: thank you I think people might look at me funny if they see me walking around the mall with animal crackers you know
- Cashier guy: what just be like "YEH I LIKE ANIMAL CRACKERS AND WHAT"
- Cashier guy (as I'm leaving): DON'T LET THE HATERS BRING YOU DOWN YOU EAT THOSE ANIMAL CRACKERS GIRL